Thursday, 5 July 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY...........



   

  SURPRISES!!  Life is full of them! 

We are back round to Thankful Thursday already! 

This week I am thankful for the element of surprise that life can spring on us! 

Times have been hard lately for us, in terms of finances. This morning the usual envelopes containing the usual bills dropped through the letter box. I can't say I rushed to open them! So after lunch I scanned the envelopes, noticing one stamped with HMRC. 'Great! A tax bill' I thought. 

Opening the envelope I noticed it contained a cheque??!!!! 

A TAX REBATE!!!!              WOOHOO!!!!            FAB!!! 

Ok, so it's not millions but it's enough! 

My initial reaction was to burst into tears! You see our luck has mainly been of the 'bad' variety lately so I was totally and absolutely taken by surprise! 

My day was completed smiling :-)

Seems our luck could be coming in the 'good' variety..................

Romans 8:28- 'And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you've read or have a comment to share, why not let me know! Please leave a link back to your blog too!